Twitter!

    Follow me on Twitter
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Thursday, September 9, 2010

    The best light I've ever shot in...ruined by baseball ;)

    A few weekends ago we entered a ball team into a Kamloops tournament. (When I say 'we' I mean Lee because I didn't actually play). But I did take pictures. At the last game I watched the absolute best light I've ever seen come out. Truly beautiful. A little pink, very golden, perfect placement...it was divine. I almost grabbed some little kid in the stands to take her picture but thought that might get me arrested. So the team was my guinea pig.

    Kevin looking like he's ready to kill someone. But look how the light is hitting his face!!!

    Another Kev picture. This is SOOC. No joke. I didn't even crop it.

    Aww pretty Marci. I took this at f 1.4. so I had to do a little bit of sharpening, but I love it nonetheless. The color is great and I like how the light is hitting the side of her face.

    Wade up to bat. Also taken at 1.4

    I don't know who this guy is. But (again) the way the light cast on him and the bat was just asking for a picture. Another SOOC. I probably could have straightened it, but lazyness got the best of me.

    The boys watching our Ringer hit it out of the park. I think. Or maybe he just got really close.


    Awww defeated....for the record....SOOC. I love this picture. I don't know why but the sun flare and the warmness make it great for me. Too bad they're all so bummed that they lost.
    Typical Camillia fashion: "Take my picture too!"
    A technically horrible picture of Kevin and I but I like it anyway.

    Photobucket

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment