Twitter!

    Follow me on Twitter
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Wednesday, September 22, 2010

    Aveda make up training- Vernon BC

    Yesterday at work myself and a few of my lovely co-workers got to partake in some make up training. Thank goodness. I've been selling the stuff for 2 years and I don't know anything about it other than it tastes good. Usually that's not enough to make people want to buy it (crazy right?). For example.... them: "Excuse me, do you know if this lipstick is long lasting?" Me: "Good question. I have no idea, but it tastes delicious!" them: "ummmm ok?"

    See so I learned something (FTR, that taste is spearmint and vanilla ;) ) at training. And we also got to apply it on each other. Tracy, our Aveda extraordinaire did mine and I left with what Aidan called "frogs on my eyes" Thanks buddy. Some may call that "green"

    The lovely Shannon and her super sexy Veronica Lake hair
    The eye color that was used on me
    Brittany and Carly. Note that Brittnay is sticking out her bum (caught ya;) )
    Awww they're cute :)
    Carly checking to see that Brittany didn't screw up

    The brand spankin' new make up station


    I love me some Barbie Pink!

    Us ladies all done up and ready to go out!
    That takes some talent Kari ;)

    Photobucket

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment