Twitter!

    Follow me on Twitter
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Wednesday, April 14, 2010

    I heart Tina Fey

    I really love Tina Fey. Maybe a little TOO much. Actually as we speak I'm watching 30 Rock- I'm pretty sure I'm going to see Date Night again, and when my wonderful husband surpised me with a trip to NYC for Christmas, I spent most of my time looking for Tina...just one of the reasons I insited we go to 30 Rockefeller Center ;)

    To prove I was actually there (and TOTALLY scoping the crowd for Tina)



    I even bought a tshirt from NBC studios :)




    And that's why I LOVE LOVE LOVE this video. It makes me happy. Especially the part when she yells at her staff and tells them they'll never alter drapes in Atlanta again...oh how I've felt like that on the worst mornings....



    Tina! Be my best friend!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Photobucket

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment