Twitter!

    Follow me on Twitter
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Thursday, May 6, 2010

    Thursday Afternoon Project

    I've been dying for a jazzed up camera strap for a while and yesterday I found instructions for a DIY camera strap cover. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Saved myself a couple dollars (yay!) and I'm able to swap it whenever the mood strikes. I haven't sewed since Mr. O'Hearn's Home Ec class in 2000 so I was totally prepared for a hot mess disaster- I actually kicked that camera strap's ass ;)



    The fabric I picked up today at Fabricland. Thank you Marla for lending me your membership card. I saved major mula! Not sure if I'm going to make a strap cover out of the orange....not really my style-remind me why I bought it???

    My nasty ass old camera strap

    Layla decided SHE wanted to play dress up and as I was measuring the strap she snatched the fabric away from me, and I snatched my camera. Little turd.




    Makin sure I like what the strap will look like

    WOO HOO! It's done! I think I'm gonna get an A.

    My Love and my new camera strap! Fancy eh?

    Ya it's pretty much the best thing ever.

    I have a TON of this fabric left. Any WB'ers want a matching cover ;)


    For instructions on how to make your own DIY camera strap cover, click here: SHOW ME!





    Photobucket

    1 comments:

    Kenzie Prudhomme said...

    Wow totally jealous that you made it yourself. Both of mine were purchases :)
    Looks great though. Nice fabric choice :)

    Post a Comment