Twitter!

    Follow me on Twitter
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Thursday, February 25, 2010

    With Glowing Hearts


    What an amazing place to be! I packed up my (almost) four year old and we drove 4 hours to Vancouver where we took in the sites! We headed down to Robson Square and did some skating, saw some crazy people stand in line for 7 hours to ride the zip line, saw the torch, some Russian athletes and all in all soaked up the Canadian vibe! A great trip with my little man, that's for sure.

    A big thank you to Ashley for not only being our host, but for also being our tour guide and helping out when I had the bright idea of taking Aidan skating.....


    The Torch!, oh and my little guy :)





    Aidan and the torch!





    As Carol-Ann said, Probably packing up to catch their plane home! BURN!

    Someone got a tad sleepy after the torch


    MMMMM hot dog!

    My little Canadian :)



    Who's idea was it to go skating???? MOM!


    On Granville

    Lanterns on Granville



    Ashley showing her Canadian pride....and Starbucks!


    The Olympic village...I think






    Feelin' mighty proud to be Canadian!!!


    2 comments:

    {Cat} Tetreault Photography said...

    lol.. looks like you and your little man had alot of fun :) Great photos of your trip!

    Christy Wells Photography said...

    Great photos! I would have loved the opportunity to catch some of the festivities, but couldn't make it out to BC. DH was lucky enough to though and really enjoyed it.

    Post a Comment