Twitter!

    Follow me on Twitter
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Thursday, November 12, 2009

    Courts Family Photos

    These aren't my photos, but I REALLY wanted to show them off. My good friend Neil Slattery at www.neilslattery.com took these of my family. I am in LOVE with these pictures. Neil does fantastic work. He took our Engagement, Wedding, Trash the Dress, Maternity photos and now he's done our family! Not sure there's much more he can take pictures of with us, I think he's covered the bases, but I'll be sure to keep coming back! Thank you so much Neil!!!! I absolutley love them!!!!!

    www.neilslattery.com




    This is one for the wall!

    What happend to my baby boy? Where did he go? Now I have this massive 3 yr old who does nothing but kung fu! LOL



    A definite framer!





    Isn't she beautiful!?





    I'm very blessed to have such a beautiful and fantastic family!

    www.neilslattery.com

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment