Twitter!

    Follow me on Twitter
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Monday, January 5, 2009

    My First Picture on the Blog!






    Ok, who am I kidding....I can't just post ONE picture!!!


    Meet Aidan. Love of my life. The reason I get out of bed in the morning. Usually because he wakes me up to make me get him breakfast. I love him more than anything...You'll get to know him well.


    I was introduced to The Pioneer Woman's blog about a year ago, and then again just recently when I got photoshop. I downloaded her actions and they have been a great jumping off point. I've learned quite a bit about Photoshop from her actions so a big thanks to her.

    The last photo is mine...Some people like the blur, some people don't....I dunno. I'm still on the fence.....

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment